Today’s girls are accosted from every side with images, ideas and expectations that leave them confused, exhausted and asking questions without clear-cut answers. Today’s preteen and teenage girls are in the middle of a cultural shift that demands they take sides on every issue. They are worried about paying for college, what their friends say about them on social media, just to name a few issues on their mind.
We want to help.
For the last six years, the One Girl Conference has been a place where girls in 4th-12th grades can learn more about how to navigate and change their world for the better. But, more than that, the One Girl Conference is the place where girls can be reminded that they are important, they have a purpose, and who they are in this world really does matter.
In 2015, the theme for the One Girl Conference is Bravery Redefined. On September 18 & 19, hundreds of girls will join us in Bloomington. We all think we know what it means to be brave: taking big risks and making big changes in the world. But, bravery is so much more than that. Bravery is about being aware of everyday chances to stand apart from the crowd, striving to be better today than they were yesterday, and stepping in to change the world in the way only they can.
Many girls that need to hear the message of One Girl simply cannot afford to attend the conference. That’s where you come in! Just $30 will sponsor one girl to attend the conference, where they will experience powerful worship and local dynamic speakers as they learn practical ways to change their world.
Please see the enclosed information about the conference and how you and your company can be a part of a life-changing weekend!
Your commitment will go to help raise up a generation of girls who are brave and bold as they change the world and ensure we are able to give them the best weekend we can offer. We have both corporate and individual sponsorship packages available.
- Helps 30 girls attend the conference and helps offset additional costs.
- Your logo/business information featured in the announcement loop, website and weekend guide
- Flyers and/or business cards included in weekend gift bag.
- Helps 15 girls attend the conference and helps offset additional costs.
- Your logo/business information featured on the website and weekend guide
- Helps 8 girls attend the conference and helps offset additional costs.
- Your logo/business information on the website
$500 sponsorship and above
- Help at least 15 girls attend the conference and helps offset additional costs.
- Name featured in the announcement loop, website and weekend guide
- Help 3-14 girls attend the conference and helps offset additional costs.
- Name featured on the website and weekend guide
- Help 1-3 girls attend the conference.
- Name featured on the website